GPS Project Management Pyramid
GPS Project Org chart
Before the project start
Before our client award the rig manufacturer, we do the following:
- Evaluate the rig builder based on qualification matrix
- Assist our client in negotiating legal contract terms
- Ensure contract technical requirements are detailed
- Develop the following for the contract exhibits:
- Project KPI
- Level 3 Gantt chart
- Project construction codes
- Project ITP
- Project coating procedure
- Subcontractors work control
- List of FAT activities
- List of commissioning activities
- A detailed list of the project documentation package
During the project execution
- Manage the projects as per the contract requirements.
- Develop level 4 Gantt chart with the rig manufacturer.
- Validate and control project scope.
- Update, monitor, and control the project schedule.
- Monitor and control project cost and procurement.
- Manage and control the project quality as per the approved ITP.
- Identify, control, and monitor the project risks.
- Develop and communicate a detailed weekly report to the project stakeholders that include the following updates :
- Actions completed
- Actions in progress
- Project schedule
- Project procurement
- Project fabrication
- Project coating
- Project FAT
- Project quality control
- Rig up and assembly
- Project commissioning
- Project risks
- Project documentation package
- Projects pictures
After project completion
Develop and submit the project End report that includes the following:
- Project background
- Project highlights
- Project success
- Project pitfalls
- Project metric performance
- Project best practices
- Project worst practices
- Recommendations for the next project